- From Fiumicino Airport (distance about 20 km.)
Catch the Leonardo Express train from the airport terminal (departures every 30 minutes with non-stop service to Termini Station). Once at Termini follow the instruction below - From Termini Station.
- From Ciampino Airport (distance about 17 km.)
Outside the Arrivals terminal, find the bus line stop Co.Tra.L./Schiaffini and get off at the end of the line, Metro (subway) A "ANAGNINA". Take the metro (subway) in the direction "BATTISTINI" and get off at the "REPUBBLICA" stop. From there follow the map indication (distance about 100 mt.)
- From Termini Station Catch the metro line A (direction "BATTISTINI), and get off at the first stop "REPUBBLICA". From there follow the map indication (distance about 100 mt.)
- By Car
We inform you the Via Nazionale is a limited traffic zone (ZTL) with the following restrictions:
· Limited access on week-days from Monday to Thursday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
· Limited access on Fridays from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Limited access on Saturdays from 2:00 pm to 18:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Sundays and Holidays allow unlimited access.
In any case, parking is forbidden.on Via Nazionale and other side streets and squares in the immediate area.
If you would like to park a car, you will need to use one of the following carparks:
- Garage Esedra Via Modena, 9/10/11 distanza 50 mt. Tel. 06 4880480
- Garage Nazionale Via Napoli, 35 distanza 50 mt tel. 06 4818923
- Metro line A: station Repubblica
- bus Termini: C2, H, M, 36, 38, 40, 64, 86, 90, 92, 105, 170, 175, 217, 310, 714, 910
- Other bus on via Nazionale and nearest streets: H, 40, 60, 64, 70, 170, 116T
- Night bus:6, 12, 45, 50, 78, 91
- 100mt. taxi parking: piazza della Repubblica