Sublime fusion between modern, quality service, and efficiency with an antique aroma.
A stay at Esedra Flat give both the tourist and business traveler alike the possibility to experience the atmosphere of an authentic 1800's Roman apartment.
A unique and unrepeatable experience in an extraordinary setting in the heart of eternal Rome.
The location of Esedra Flat is simply superlative; in Nazionale with windows on this big street, main artery of the historical center.
Between the Fountain of Trevi and the Terme di Diocleziano, Piazza Venezia and Piazza della Repubblica; four cardinal points, four Roman splendors, places among those most noted worldwide, all reached within a 5 to 15 minute walk.
For the business traveler getting around is really easy.
In Piazza della Repubblica, reached in only 2 minutes on foot, yu can find the taxi station and the underground station line A, while in Piazza dei cinquecento (Termini) you can find a lot of Buses, national trains, etc., Termini is the real hub of the entire city.
The recent renovation add a touch of preciousness. It's located on 1° floor
The apartment, can accommodate up to 7 people together in the two bedrooms (one of which is reached by passing through the other, as is common in many older Roman buildings) and the living room.On request it is possible to have an additional bed
The flat is furnished with full kitchen and 2 bathrooms with 1 with shower.
And is not lacking all amenities necessary for relaxing after an intense day; Air conditioning, TV, satellite, DVD, internet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils and all kitchenware needed to prepare meals that can be enjoyed within the antique walls of an apartment where modernism and history combine harmoniously.
From a touristic point of view, all of the major world renowned sights to see in Rome, visited by millions of people every year, like the Quirinale, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Roman Forums, and the Colosseum, can be reached on foot within 5 to 15 minutes while walking down the characteristic vias, side streets, and piazzas with monuments and statues along the way.
A gift that only a unique city like Rome can give offer its visitor.
These are the incredible distances of the main and absolute sights to see when visiting Rome:
Trevi Fountain: approx. 600 meters
Piazza Venezia: approx. 400 meters
Pantheon: approx. 500 meters
Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps): approx. 450 meters
Piazza Navona: approx. 800 meters
Colosseum: approx. 800 meters
Campo de' Fiori: approx. 1.200 meters
Bocca della Verità: approx. 1.200 meters
Castel S. Angelo: approx. 1.200 meters
Saint Peter's and the Vatican: approx. 1.200 meters.
Rome's Open Air Museum?
Perhaps this title is only a consolidated stereotype, but if so, a stay at Esedra Flat is equal to living with the antiquity of the Aurelian walls, the defensive brick belt that encloses the heart of the city.
A chance to relive the Roman tradition of 1800, visiting places like century old cafés, tearooms, bars, newsstands and much more.
The most popular restaurants, in the immediate area, are certainly not lacking, where one can taste the many specialties of real Roman cuisine, authentic art and poetry that boasts century old tradition.
For the businessman or woman, Esedra Flat is logistically set in a position serviced by Rome's underground; Termini Station, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Venezia.
Taxi station are also available in Piazza della repubblica, only a short walk away.
- From Fiumicino Airport (distance about 20 km.)
Catch the Leonardo Express train from the airport terminal (departures every 30 minutes with non-stop service to Termini Station). Once at Termini follow the instruction below - From Termini Station.
- From Ciampino Airport (distance about 17 km.)
Outside the Arrivals terminal, find the bus line stop Co.Tra.L./Schiaffini and get off at the end of the line, Metro (subway) A "ANAGNINA". Take the metro (subway) in the direction "BATTISTINI" and get off at the "REPUBBLICA" stop. From there follow the map indication (distance about 100 mt.)
- From Termini Station Catch the metro line A (direction "BATTISTINI), and get off at the first stop "REPUBBLICA". From there follow the map indication (distance about 100 mt.)
- By Car
We inform you the Via Nazionale is a limited traffic zone (ZTL) with the following restrictions:
· Limited access on week-days from Monday to Thursday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
· Limited access on Fridays from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Limited access on Saturdays from 2:00 pm to 18:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Sundays and Holidays allow unlimited access.
In any case, parking is forbidden.on Via Nazionale and other side streets and squares in the immediate area.
If you would like to park a car, you will need to use one of the following carparks:
- Garage Esedra Via Modena, 9/10/11 distanza 50 mt. Tel. 06 4880480
- Garage Nazionale Via Napoli, 35 distanza 50 mt tel. 06 4818923
- Metro line A: station Repubblica
- bus Termini: C2, H, M, 36, 38, 40, 64, 86, 90, 92, 105, 170, 175, 217, 310, 714, 910
- Other bus on via Nazionale and nearest streets: H, 40, 60, 64, 70, 170, 116T
- Night bus:6, 12, 45, 50, 78, 91
- 100mt. taxi parking: piazza della Repubblica
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioned
- Bedding and Towels
- Flat SAT TV
- Kitchen (electric burners, fridge)
- Ironing board
brochures, maps and other in formative material.
Credit card payments accepted: Visa, MasterCard e American Express only by website before your arrival
Baggage deposit for late departures.
Esedra Flat is a non-smoking apartment.
No animals are permitted.
Check-in is after 4.00 p.m.
Check out is before 10:00 a.m.
Choose among the different services offered at special prices like:
Pickup service to/from main airports and harbours
Expert guides who will lead you to discover our city
Welcome basket full of special typical Italian food and wine
and many others...
- e-mail email@example.com
- fax +39.06.98380130
Info check-in/check-out (city manager)
- name Nicola Whistler
- eMail firstname.lastname@example.org
2° Click on the button below and reserve our flat by paying a 30% deposit via credit card or bank transfer.
• Credit Card*: is the fastest and simplest system, your booking will immediately be confirmed.
• Bank Transfer: your booking will be confirmed following the receipt of the deposit by our bank (generally 4/5 working days). It is essential to send a copy of the bank transfer (by fax or mail) within 48h of the form's compilation.
The balance will be paid on your arrival (exclusively in cash)
You will be welcomed by our city manager who will be waiting for you at the apartment at the prearranged time, and who will show you how to use the appliances in the flat, and ask you to sign the inventory of the flat’s equipment.
HAVE A NICE STAY!
You can also pay your balance through Credit Card or Bank Wire, please click on the button below:
* Please note Credit Cards are managed through PayPal: +4.90% (international taxes)